Up to date information you will find on our Badeschiff Facebook page
A harbored barge functions as a floating swimming pool right in the tradition of old riverside openair baths. Here you have an unique panoramic view of the river Spree, the Oberbaumbrücke and Berlin’s iconic TV tower.
Besides bathing, the beach area around the Badeschiff has become an urban recreational area and a a focal point of urban culture and entertainment for many Berliners at any time of the day. It is also the perfect location for festivals, occasional beach parties and the Badeschiff Sessions.
This location offers a remarkable setting especially for corporate events.
The summer location was designed by AMP Arquitectos (Tenerife) in association with Gilbert Wilk and Susanne Lorenz. The project arose from the initiative of Stadtkunstprojekte e.V..
Opening times 2018:
The bathing season 2018 lasts from May 1 to September, 9th. We´ll open at 8 am and close according to the weather or the amount of visitors. Due to private events different opening times can be possible, but will then be reported on our Facebook Badeschiff page.
- The depth of the pool is 2.05 meters, access for swimmers only.
- Children under 14 years just have access to the pool in company of a legal guardian. Up to the age of 15 access to the pool is at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the pool area.
- Dogs and bikes are not allowed on the Badeschiff area.
- No reservations possible.
Badeschiff-phone during the season:
phone: +49 162 545 13 74
day tickets adults 5,50 €
day tickets reduced 3,00 €
children age 6-12 2,00 €
10-entries card: 45,00 €
season pass 110,00 €
*reduced tickets are available for students, Berlin Pass owners and handicapped persons with a valid certificate
Season pass 2018:
The season pass costs 110,00 € and is valid from 1st of May to 9th of September 2018. Please note that the pool will be unusable from 10/09/2018 on due to maintenance this year.
By purchasing the Season Pass 2018, you acknowledge the following:
– We reserve the right to change the opening hours depending on the weather. Please inform yourself on the start page of our website or on the Badeschiff Facebook page for current changes.
– In case we are renting the Badeschiff for a private event season pass holders are not allowed.
– No free replacement in case of loss of the season pass.
The season pass can be purchased as follows:
Please send an e-mail with your name, a current passport photo and the address to email@example.com and transfer the amount with the note SAISONPASS and your name to the following account:
Arena Berlin Betriebs GmbH
The season pass will be sent to you. Or you can also pick it up personally and pay cash. Either in the arena office, Eichenstr. 4 or at the bar of the Badeschiff. In this case bring a passport photo with you.
Stand up Paddling:
Find information on the following website: Stand Up Club Berlin