Obligatory date for founders and all who want to become one!
German Founders’ and Entrepreneurs’ Days (deGUT) 2020
Germany’s leading trade fair for business start-ups and entrepreneurship offers information, advice and inspiration for starting and running your own business. There is an exhibitor area, a consultant forum and a seminar programme included in the admission price. The programme includes start-up and management related topics such as the development of sustainable business models, financing and marketing or company succession as well as various crisis topics and digitalisation. The trade fair is ideal for establishing contacts with sponsors, mentors and like-minded people.
Highlights of deGUT 2020
– Keynote Speakers: Christian Kroll, founder of ECOSIA and Dr. Nora Baum, founder of Pattarina
– Succession Forum: Cordula Schmude, managing director in succession of Störk GmbH
– GESCHEITER [T]: Entrepreneurs talk about their failures and what they have learned from them
– The chance for start-ups: Speed Dating with Business Angels on 10 October (application required)
– Franchise ARENA: Concentrated know-how directly from the franchise practice
– Kick-off for BPW 2021: Offers and support for the path from idea to business concept (www.b-p-w.de)