A visit to the Badeschiff is only possible with a pre-booked online ticket / Urban Sports Club reservation with a fixed time slot.
No cancellation, no refund, no exchange possible!
The opening hours are variable depending on events and the weather and can always be seen daily in the ticket store.
- Only online tickets with time slot (2 hours)
- It is also possible to book two or more consecutive time slots (you do not have to leave the site during the break)
- Standard price per ticket: 7,00 € (incl. Sunlounger)
- Also children over 2 years need a ticket
- Max. 4 tickets per order
- Max. 4 days before on sale
- Simply show the barcode on your mobile phone (or print the ticket)
- Resale is prohibited
- When no more tickets are available, none will become available. Sold out is sold out!
Urban Sports Club
If you have an USC-M-membership, you can visit us 4x / with an L/XL-membership 8x a month for free.
Just book from 4 days in advance via your USC app, there you will also find further information.
You can really find ALL the answers here on the site or in our house and bathing rules.
Please look there first before calling us, because visitor service on site requires our full attention.
For exceptions, we are available on a limited basis during bathing hours:
- Phone: +49 174 – 33 66 585
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- We still ask for the observance of the general distance and hygiene rules – also in the water.
- It is generally not allowed to bring your own drinks.
- The swimming pool is only suitable for swimmers.
- At our bar you can rent locks for the lockers, buy towels and swimwear.
We are an outdoor pool with high standards of water quality and hygiene. Our swimming supervisors check several values daily and guarantee excellent water quality. In addition, the State Health Department and a commissioned institute check all hygiene parameters of the pool several times a season.
A harbored barge functions as a floating swimming pool right in the tradition of old riverside openair baths. Here you have an unique panoramic view of the river Spree, the Oberbaumbrücke and Berlin’s iconic TV tower. Besides bathing, the beach area around the Badeschiff has become an urban recreational area and a a focal point of urban culture and entertainment for many Berliners at any time of the day. This location offers a remarkable setting especially for corporate events.
The summer location was designed by AMP Arquitectos (Tenerife) in association with Gilbert Wilk and Susanne Lorenz. The project arose from the initiative of Stadtkunstprojekte e.V..
If you, as an event organizer, would like to rent the Badeschiff exclusively, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org