A visit to the Badeschiff is currently only possible with a pre-booked online ticket with a fixed time slot.
No cancellation, refund or exchange possible!
- Only online tickets with time slot (2 hours)
- It is also possible to book two or more consecutive time slots (you do not have to leave the site during the break but the pool is closed)
- Standard price per ticket: 7,00 € (incl. Sunlounger)
- Also children over 2 years need a ticket
- Max. 4 tickets per order
- Max. 4 days before on sale
- Print out ticket or show barcode on mobile phone
- Resale is prohibited
- When no more tickets are available, none will become available. Sold out is sold out!
Urban Sports Club
If you have an USC-M-membership, you can visit us 4x / with an L/XL-membership 8x a month for free.
Just book from 96 hours in advance on via your USC app, there you will also find further information.
You can really find ALL the answers here on the site or in our house and bathing rules.
Please look there first before calling us, because visitor service on site requires our full attention.
For exceptions, we are available on a limited basis during bathing hours:
- Phone: 0174 – 150 60 68 (no sms!)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open daily from 10:00 – 19:30 o’ clock.
- If the weather forecast is bad, there may be closures, which are communicated here.
- The Badeschiff season during the pandemic is only possible with a high degree of personal responsibility and consideration for everyone.
- The general distance and hygiene rules of the pandemic must be observed – even in the water.
- No Corona test is required for your visit with us.
- It is generally not allowed to bring your own drinks and food. Bottles brought along cannot be deposited.
- We advise you to wear mouth and nose protection.
- The swimming pool is only suitable for swimmers. The paddling pool is not available during the pandemic.
- We do not have public viewing.
- Animals (dogs) are not allowed to be brought.
We are an outdoor pool with high standards of water quality and hygiene. Our swimming supervisors check several values daily and guarantee excellent water quality. In addition, the State Health Department and a commissioned institute check all hygiene parameters of the pool several times a season.
Will not be available for the time being.
A harbored barge functions as a floating swimming pool right in the tradition of old riverside openair baths. Here you have an unique panoramic view of the river Spree, the Oberbaumbrücke and Berlin’s iconic TV tower. Besides bathing, the beach area around the Badeschiff has become an urban recreational area and a a focal point of urban culture and entertainment for many Berliners at any time of the day. This location offers a remarkable setting especially for corporate events.
The summer location was designed by AMP Arquitectos (Tenerife) in association with Gilbert Wilk and Susanne Lorenz. The project arose from the initiative of Stadtkunstprojekte e.V..
If you, as an event organizer, would like to rent the Badeschiff exclusively, please send your request to: email@example.com